Friday, August 22, 2014

Restaurant Review: Tony's Restaurant and Pub

Here is a restaurant review that is going to make your mouth water.
And you will probably run to your car and drive to it no matter how far away it is.
Johnie and I eat here often.
The service is fantastic.
It is one of our all time favorite places to eat.
Why?
Because the food is out-of-this-world amazing.
We drive an hour just to eat at Tony's.
And we do this at least once a month.
The last time I was there I asked if I could do a review on our blog.
Of course the answer was yes
(like these guys need anymore publicity)
(They've got it go'n on)
Did you see the sign?
"Award winning ribs and chicken"
Need they say more?
 Speaking of awards....
Do you see all those trophies?
And I couldn't get all of them in my photo.
That's an awful lot of BLING right there.
That would probably tell me that Tony's could be best in the world.
 I had to get a shot of their awesome salad bar.
When we go we always do the one-trip salad bar and order off the menu.
I haven't made their salad bar my meal yet.
See, I say "yet".
I would love to go and indulge in the "all you can eat" salad bar just once.
That way I can say I did it.
They have got tons of salad toppings,
pasta
and 
potato salads,
vegetable salads,
all kinds of desserts,
But I can't give a good description here.
You have got to go to Tony's Restaurant & Pub to see for yourself.
Visit their Web Site it will tell you more.
You can also find them on Facebook to keep up with what they are doing.
I "liked" their page a long time ago.....
 Johnie and I have a goal set.
We are going to order every item that Tony's has to offer on the menu.
Our last visit consisted of the steak and ribs.
When we go to restaurants we order different items and then share.
That way we can try different things.
The steak was cooked perfect.
 The ribs????
I now know why they are the best in the world.
And they are for sure worthy of their BLING.
 I had to get a picture of these world famous ribs and 
how they just fall off the bone.
You don't even need silverware.
Just pick them up and let the awesome sticky juice run to your elbows.
That's what I did.....
If you are ever in the Findlay, Ohio area make sure you stop in to Tony's,
and tell him Johnie and I sent you.

See ya'all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.