Monday, October 27, 2014

Hot Fudge Sauce

 A couple weekends ago it was rainy and cold.
So Johnie and I decided to shut ourselves in and 
make the whole entire day a Netflix day.
I could not stay awake for anything.
Have you ever had a whole entire day filled with napping,
and cuddling,
and movie watching?
I love those days.
 I did manage to stay awake long enough to make this 
amazing hot fudge sauce.
On a cold rainy day we were craving ice cream.
Many people say we are not right.....
But AMAZING it was.
The inspiration for this recipe came from Lil' Luna.
I only made one change.
Hot Fudge Sauce

2 c. powdered sugar
1-12 oz. can evaporated milk
1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. marshmallow cream
3/4 c. semi sweet chocolate chips

Place everything in a large sauce pan and bring to a slow boil. Boil for 8 minutes.
Let cool. Be careful on the size of sauce pan you use. Make sure the ingredients have plenty room to boil up. Mine boiled over.....

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds very decadent!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM OH YUM! I'm not big on ice cream...and never crave it, but I have no doubt I would crave this awesome sauce ON my ice cream. =) How fun to have a day inside cuddling and movie watching!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.