Monday, February 15, 2016

Sweet Italian Chicken


 You know, if you review this blog carefully you will find 
that our go-to meat is, chicken.
Check out the list of labels over there --------------->
So far, 13, as I've counted today, recipes are chicken.
 There is just so much you can do with chicken.
When I put this together,
I won't lie,
I had my doubts.
Can you really combine sweet with Italian?
But I love the way this caramelized while it was baking.
Just two ingredients,
30 minutes,
and you have dinner.
A great dinner!

1 pkg Italian salad dressing mix
1 c. brown sugar
Mix them together and roll chicken breast cutlets in the mixture.
Place them on a foil lined cookie sheet with edges, 
and bake at 375 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes.

We served ours with chicken stock rice and kitchen cut green beans.
Kitchen cut?
I never knew there was a kitchen cut green bean 
until I bought some on accident.
See, we learn something new everyday.

See Ya'all Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.