Monday, January 11, 2016

Ice Coffee Syrup

 What does water and sugar mean to you?
Not much, right?
But water, sugar, some extract, and spices
makes for a damn good ice coffee syrup.
I'm hooked!
 I will never buy an overpriced ice coffee again.
Not when I can make it BETTER in my home.
When I stumbled upon this Web Site, How Sweet It Is,
I knew there would be a love commitment that could not be broken.
Ice Coffee is one of my all time favorite treats.
And to sample all the different syrups.....
My kitchen is my own coffee shop.
I just need to go in search of some cute glass containers to keep my syrups in.
Out of the three shown, our favorite is the brown sugar cinnamon.
Go ahead, make them yourself and find your favorite.
Just click on the Web Site link above.

I am going to experiment to see what other flavors I can come up with.

We used pint size jars to drink our ice coffee out of, and this is the ratio I used:
Crushed ice (about a half glass)
3 TBS syrup
Fill with cold coffee (I made mine the night before and refrigerated it)
Leave enough room for a little milk 
Stir
Straw
and Drink

See Ya'all Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds super!! I love making my iced coffees at home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.