Monday, July 18, 2016

Pulled Pork Sliders

 I see slider recipes come through Facebook and Pinterest all the time. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. So I set out to throw together some sliders.
 I headed to the grocery store to get my cheeses and some of those awesome Hawaiian Rolls.
To make things simple I left Schwan's do most of the cooking. I used Schwan's pulled pork and oven roasted peppers and onions.
Hey, sometimes even I like simple.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
I cooked the peppers and onions in a little olive oil and butter.
I had thawed the pulled pork overnight so it was ready to go when I assembled the sliders.
I cut the rolls in half (tops and bottoms) and placed the bottom half in a glass baking dish.
I placed Monster cheese slices on the bottoms of the rolls.
Spread the pulled pork over the cheese.
Spread the peppers and onions on top of the pork.
Topped the peppers with provolone cheese slices.
I placed the roll tops on top of the provolone cheese slices.
I melted 2 TBS butter along with 1 TBS dried oregano.
When the butter was melted I drizzled it over the rolls.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.