Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Schwan's & Chicken Tikka Masala

 How many of you are Schwan's customers?
Do you have a favorite item that you buy every two weeks?
Schwan's is the perfect solution to the two member household.
Believe me, I KNOW.
Their delivery service is perfect for Johnie and I.
Since we work different shifts Schwan's makes the
meal planning perfect.
 I found this mix at our local grocery store.
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of my favorite Indian meals.
With the help of Schwan's fully cooked oven roasted chicken bites,
this meal came together quickly,
and deliciously.
 There is one full step that you can completely skip.
Which makes the seasoning packet a two step process.
You don't have to cook the chicken when you use Schwan's.
You just dump in the chicken and heat.
 All you need to make this perfect meal is:
Butter
Onion
15 oz. tomato sauce
1 seasoning packet
1/2 bag Schwan's oven roasted chicken bites
1/2 c. heavy cream
Cooked white rice.
Done in 20 minutes.....Start the rice and chicken dish at the same time.....
20 minutes folks!
Dinner to the table in 20 minutes!
That's it!
20 minutes!
Did I mention this meal only takes 20 minutes?
See Ya'all Soon!
And tell Schwan's I sent ya.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.