Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Strawberry Pizza


Well,
now that strawberry season is pretty much over with,
I thought I would share this recipe that I threw together one day.

I had to go to Johnie's Facebook page to steal the picture. 
When I threw this together I didn't think I would need to post it
to the blog.
Strawberry pizza is a popular item, right?

But then I thought (after I made it, and ate it), I put my own
personal twist in this recipe.
I will do my best to put this together for you.

Strawberry Pizza

1 pkg. sugar cookie mix, prepared as instructed on package
Spread on a pizza pan. Keep it away from the edges because it will spread as it bakes.
I baked it in a 350 F. degree oven until it turned light brown.
I left it cool completely.
For the cream cheese mixture I did this:
1-8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
2 left over packages of cream cheese frosting I had leftover from pumpkin whoopie pie kits.
1/4 c. Domino light sugar & stevia blend
1 tsp. vanilla
Mixed this all in a Kitchen Aid mixer, spread on the cooled cookie crust.
Sliced cleaned strawberries. Blended half of them in a blender. Poured the blended strawberries in with the sliced ones and spread them on the cream cheese mixture.
1 c. chopped cocoa almonds.
Sprinkled on top of the strawberries.
And there you have it. Strawberry pizza!

You can make your cream cheese mixture any way you want to. I just used what I had in my kitchen. This was dearly loved by everyone in the house.

See Ya'all Soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Don't be afraid to leave one.